Standard Room with Twin Beds is a 15-18 sq.m. standard room which is the ideal choice for your vacation. The rooms are on the second floor and third floor of Building B (no elevator). We offer twin beds for two guests in room. Extra mattress or extra bed is available at extra cost. We provide convenience and modern facilities to ensure you with the most comfortable and enjoyable stay such as Air Conditioner, Cable TV, Mini bar refrigerator and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. The bathroom features the walk-in shower, water heater and toilet. The sofa is provided at the building corridor. Public terrace on the building is where you can sit and relax. The famous Maeklong river is just one minute away from the building.
For any enquiries, please call/WhatsApp +66 8 3155 2929
or send us an email: info (at) baansiriporn.com
Notice! All rooms are non-smoking and no-pet environment. Cooking is also strictly prohibited on the entire property due to the fire safety.
|Occupancy: 2 guests
|Type: Room (17 sq.m.)
|Bed: Twin beds
|Extra mattress/bed: Yes (extra cost)
|Walk to river: ~1 minute
|Air Conditioner: Yes
|Cable TV: Yes
|Wi-Fi: Yes (complimentary)
|Water heater: Yes
|Breakfast included: Yes
|Liquid Soap & Shampoo: Yes
|Drinking water: Yes (complimentary)
Tap the photo to enlarge
Standard room (twin beds) is located on the position of Building B.
Distances to famous local attractions by car
- Railway market 1.6 km of distance. Just only 4 minutes.
- Wat Phet Samut Worawihaan Temple 1.8 km of distance. Just only 5 minutes.
- Siamese Twins 5.0 km of distance. Just only 13 minutes.
- Don Hoi Lot 7.0 km of distance. Just only 14 minutes.
- Amphawa Floating Market 7.9 km of distance. Just only 14 minutes.
- Wat Amphawan Jeti Yaram Temple 8.6 km of distance. Just only 15 minutes.
- King Rama II Memorial Park 8.7 km of distance. Just only 15 minutes.
- Bang Kung Camp/Temple 12 km of distance. Just only 24 minutes.
- Tha-Ka Floating Market 17.8 km of distance. Just only 26 minutes.
- The Church of The Virgin Mary 19 km of distance. Just only 28 minutes.
If you don’t have a car, or don’t want to drive for travelling, we can call a TukTuk taxi for you to travel around the province at extra cost. You may also interested in our river tour service which is a private boat tour. read more
Special Offer per night (Breakfast included) – Offline Rates
*Up to 400 THB off until May 31, 2019 (STDTWN)
Offline Rates will be applied to all direct reservations with cash/bank transfer payment.
- Rack Rate
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking area
Mon. to Thu.
- 2 guests
- 1700 THB
Fri. Sat. Sun. & Holiday
- 2 guests
- 1700 THB
Important Terms and Conditions (Click to Read)
- Non-smoking Room (twin beds) for 2 guests
- Daily Thai Breakfast or American Breakfast for 2 guests [read more]
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
All services other than specified above are subjected to extra cost.
- Child (0-4 years): Stay for free if using existing bedding. Max one child per room only. Guests over 4 years old are considered as adults.
- Any additional children or adults are charged for extra beds.
- Extra bed costs 500 THB per guest per night, breakfast inclusive. (Max 1 extra bed per room).
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Any reservation is considered to be confirmed when we already received the deposit payment at least 50% of total amount.
- Check-in time is 02.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. Check-out time is until 12.00 p.m. (noon).
- Cooking is strictly prohibited on the entire property.
- No pets allowed.
Cancellation & Change Policy
- This is a special non-refundable offer, which cannot be cancelled or amended. In case of no-show, no refunds are available.
- Changing of arrival date must be requested at least fourteen days prior arrival. Guest is responsible for paying the difference of room rate (if any).
Our terms & policies.
- By completing a reservation for the service(s) with us, you agree to abide by our terms and policies which can be found at https://www.siripornresort.com/en/terms-and-policies/
Siriporn Recreation: With standard accommodations and convenient facilities, you can enjoy recreation in the natural and beautiful ambience which was created to suit your vacation and relaxtion with fresh air among various kinds of trees. You may also take a walk along the Maeklong river together with fishing (bring your own equipment), or enjoy your meal by the riverfront.
Siriporn Morning Exclusive
Siriporn Morning Exclusive: Thai buddhist usually donates food to monks in the morning. As a guest at our resort, you gonna be excited that two monks* usually arrive at the riverfront by row boats about 06.00 AM. You can watch other guests donating food to monks, or you can donate by yourself! Please inform us before 09.30 PM, so that we can prepare the food for you in the morning at extra cost.
* Two monks usually arrive in the morning. However, they may not come due to ecclesiastical mission or weather condition withour prior notice. In this case, you can donate food to monks who walking on the street instead.
Starting your day with a good breakfast is one of the best decisions, because it is important to re-fuel your body ready for another day. Breakfast* will be served at the riverfront pavillion from 07.00 AM to 09.00 AM. We usually serve Thai Signature Dish to our guests. The dish consists of Rice Soup (pork or seafood), toast, beverages (drinking water, coffee, tea, chocolate malt), and seasonal fruit. If you want to have an American breakfast, please inform us on your arrival.
* Breakfast may be adjusted depending on the number of guests without prior notice.
Siriporn Seafood Cuisine
Attention! Cooking is prohibited on the entire property.
Seafood cuisine can be served for your lunch and dinner at extra cost. The cuisine will be prepared by the nearby seafood restaurant with fresh and high quality ingredients. Please ask our staff for the list of food.
Siriporn Traveller's Choice
We offer complimentary, fast, reliable, hassle-free wireless internet access for our guests. The Siriporn Wi-Fi is available on the entire property.
Fulfill your special trip with happiness using our exclusive service Siriporn We Care♥. English-speaking is provided. We are honored to provide you with Exceptional Service to ensure best experiences during your stay. If you have any questions or need advice on local attractions and travelling, please don’t hesitate to get assistance from us.
Siriporn River Tour is one of our popular services for travellers at extra cost. We will provide you a private boat for the tour. Begin your fascinating trip by sailing a boat along the famous Maeklong river – see a traditional life of folk on the both sides of the river. You may visit various temples along the way to see Thai architectures, arts and cultures. You can also visit the popular Amphawa floating market and see fireflies at night. The tour is best for those who travel with a family, a group of friends or couple travellers who require private tour. read more
We applied Siriporn Eco-friendly concept to our property. We choose energy-efficient appliances and environmentally friendly (NON-CFC) together with power saving keycard in rooms. We also use water-saving sanitary ware in bathrooms and restrooms. In addition, we use water from the river and rainwater to water the plants and clean the public area.
We are glad to introduce our new service the Siriporn Seminar. We offer a meeting room for seminar arrangement together with snack box, lunch, dinner, banquet, and karaoke service at reasonable price for your organization. Additionally, one day field trip can be planned and organized. read more